Introducing the Easiest Way to Instantly Cloak, Track And Manage All of Your Affiliate Links And Prevent Lost Commissions
Eclipse Link Cloaker is a WordPress plugin that can automatically cloak all of your affiliate links anywhere on your site. It gives you a lot of control over which links get cloaked, lets you track click statistics to find the best performing links, offers several sophisticated cloaking techniques, and more.
- Prevent lost commissions by creating cloaked links that conceal your affiliate code. Some visitors don’t trust affiliate links and will remove you affiliate ID before visiting the site in question. Some dishonest individuals will even go so far as to replace your code with their own and steal your commission. Eclipse Link Cloaker will completely eliminate this problem and save you money by automatically converting all the long and ugly affiliate links on your site to short, elegant cloaked links.
- Improve your earnings by tracking which cloaked links perform well and which need to be modified or replaced. Thanks to the unique Google Analytics integration feature available in this plugin, you will have unparalleled insight into who, when and why clicked on your links. For those who can’t or don’t want to use GA, a simple built-in click tracker is also included. Conversion tracking is also supported.
- Save yourself time by automatically applying various customizations to all of your links at once. Want your cloaked links to open in a new window? Want to switch the cloaking type from “redirect” to “show in a frame”? How about automatically no-following all the cloaked links to stop search engines from following them? All of that is possible with just a couple of clicks.
- Discover the untapped potential of your site by automatically turning keywords into affiliate links. With Eclipse Link Cloaker, you can assign one or more keywords to a cloaked link and have the plugin automatically and instantly convert all instances of those keywords it finds on your blog into links.
- Automatic link cloaking.
There’s no need to laboriously update all of your posts to use cloaked links. Just install Eclipse Link Cloaker and it will automatically cloak any external links it finds. Of course, if you want more control you can define exceptions or switch to selective cloaking. You can also cloak/uncloak a number of links based on their domain names or create cloaked links manually. The cloaked links will look like this :
http://yoursite.com/recommends/Link_Text/123(automatically cloaked links)
http://yoursite.com/recommends/ExampleProduct/(user-named cloaked links)
- Choose where to cloak.
Cloak only links found inside your posts, or anywhere on your site. Cloaking links in the RSS feed is also supported.
- Multiple cloaking types.
Use a plain redirect, show the cloaked link inside a frame, redirect while hiding your referer information, and more.
- Turn keywords into links.
Assign one or more keywords to a cloaked link, and the plugin will automatically scan your blog for those keywords and turn them into links. You can set the max. number of automatically inserted links per post, exclude specific posts, use custom CSS styles, and more.
- Advanced click statistics.
Use the powerful Google Analytics system to track clicks on your cloaked links. If you don’t use GA, no problem – as a fall-back, Eclipse Cloaker also includes a basic built-in click tracker. You can also have the plugin generate a “tracking pixel” code and use it to track conversions.
- Easily apply common customizations.
Make all cloaked links open in a new window, add rel=”nofollow” to stop search engines from following your cloaked links, or change the cloaked URL with just a few clicks.
- Compatible with all browsers.
- Get free, automatic upgrades.
Whenever a new version comes out, the plugin will automatically notify you on your WordPress dashboard and let you install the upgrade with a single click.
- WordPress 2.8 or later, self-hosted
- PHP 4.3.0 or later
- MySQL 4.0 or later
- (Optional) The mod_rewrite module for Apache
The current version of Eclipse Link Cloaker is 1.3.5. It is fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress 3.5.1
What About Price?
You can grab a copy of Eclipse Link Cloaker for just $57. You can use the plugin on any number of sites at no additional cost. On top of that, I also offer an unconditional 60-day money back guarantee. Try the plugin absolutely risk-free for 60 days, and if at any time you’re not completely satisfied with it, just let me know and I’ll issue a full refund, no questions asked!
Click the big shiny button now!
You will be presented with the download link and installation instructions (don’t worry, they’re pretty much the same as for any other WP plugin) right after the purchase.